We understand that sometimes unexpected events and illnesses happen and we therefore try our best to be flexible around your needs. However, in trying to balance your needs against the availability of our therapists, the following policies are in place:
- If you need to cancel with more than 48 hours notice of your appointment there will be no charge
- If you cancel 48-24 hours notice you will be charged 50% of the appointment fee
- If you give less than 24 hours notice of a cancellation you must pay the full fee
- However, if we are able to “fill” your appointment slot there will be no charge for you
- If you are not available when we visit, or do not attend a treatment session, you will be charged for your treatment
- Sometimes when we arrive we may need to deal with an acute medical or social issue rather than continue with physio rehabilitation as planned. We have a duty of care to provide this service and not continue with therapy. This service will still be chargable.
We thank you for your consideration.
If you would like to discuss this policy, please contact us.