Physiotherapy can help with a wide range of issues, including:
- Managing pain from conditions such as Osteoarthritis
- Helping your body to recover after pregnancy
- Improving your mobility, reducing your risk of falls and improving your balance
- Helping you to be able to do day to day tasks more easily
- Helping you recover from an illness or injury, including things like car accidents, hip replacements and strokes
- Helping you to manage long term conditions such as Parkinson’s Disease
- Helping you to improve your breathing if you have a long term lung condition
At Severn Physiotherapy we offer a mobile Physiotherapy service, including home visits. We believe that being at home gives you the best chance at improving your health. Here are a few reasons why…
We can see you in your own environment
If you’re struggling with things around the home, it makes sense that we see you in your own environment. We can clearly see the specific issues you’re finding challenging and help you to problem solve effectively. We can adapt our treatment style around you.
Evidence tells us you recover better at home
Research tells us that many people recover better from an illness or operation in their own environments.
It’s more convenient
Being in your own home may be more convenient for you. For example, if you have young children, you can be at home with them rather than having to bring them to a clinic.
If you find that your energy levels are limited, you don’t have to waste energy getting out to a clinic, you simply need to wait in the comfort of your own home!
If you would like to know more about the mobile and home visit services we offer, click here.
You are welcome to contact us to book an appointment or to discuss your needs further; click here to get in touch.